- bespoke support packages
- one-to-one conversations with a critical friend
- assessment of business plans and models
- review of websites, social media and promotional strategies
- development of governance
- fundraising ideas including grant applications
- review of legal structures
- establishing Action Learning Sets to determine solutions
I know how important it is for social enterprises and community businesses to use their funds and resources wisely, I therefore publish my fees and charges to enable an easy discussion around this.
All of these fees are based on remote working so I can help you wherever you are. I use Zoom for meetings and the good old telephone and email too.
Hourly rate £45 – an example of this would be a one-to-one Zoom conversation to discuss you project needs and support you to find your way through the issues.
Half Day £175 – this could include a block of four hours all together; a set of 4 x 1 hour meetings spread out over an agreed number of weeks; 2 x 1 hour meetings and 2 x project, review or research work.
Full day £300 – similar to the half day but allowing more in depth work.
Facilitated Action Learning Set – A per person/organisation charge for a set of four x fortnightly sessions to be agreed and depending on individual requirements.
I can provide a detailed quote for specific projects on request.
Other useful information
I am registered self employed.
I have Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance through Hiscox.